Face Mask Mini Haul

1:57 PM


With the weather changing, so is your skin. I figured it was time to invest in a few face masks, so I went to TJ Maxx and did a little shopping for just that! I figured I would try out a few brands I have never used and even one I have never heard of before. So lets hop into it.

The first face masks that caught my attention was by a brand called SpaLife, you see this brand all the time in TJ Maxx, They have so many different kind of face masks to offer! The black looking face mask is called the Bamboo Charcoal Facial Mask, its infused with multi vitamins and Hyaluronic Acid. This mask is a pore refining mask with deep cleansing benefits. The Ingredients of this mask is listed below!


INGREDIENTS:
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aqua (Water), Allantoin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Red Algae Extract Glycerin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Lubrajel Oil, Microprotein, Dmdmh and Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Hyaluronic Acid, 3-Amionpropyl Phosphate Derivative, Disodium EDTA, Grape Seed Extract, Rose Essential Oil, Bamboo Charcoal, Xanthan Gum, Vaseline, Carbopol 940, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethylol Dimethyl Hydantoin, TWEEN 20.

Moving onto the second face mask I snatched up from SpaLife was the Collagen Crystal Facial Mask! Its similar to the black face mask but obviously serves a different purpose. This one is an anti-aging facial mask. The Ingredients are listed below!

INGREDIENTS:
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aqua (Water), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Red Algae Extract Glycerin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Lubrajel Oil, Microprotein, Dmdmh and Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Hyaluronic Acid, 3-Aminopropyl Phosphate Derivative, Disodium EDTA, Grape Seed Extract, Rose Essential Oil, Bamboo Charcoal, Xanthan Gum, Vaseline, Carbopol 940, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethylol Dimethyl Hydantoin, TWEEN 20.

I have yet to try these ones yet but I will definitely update this post with a review on them and if you cant find these masks in your local TJ Maxx, then I will post the brands website for you so you purchase and try them out for yourself! 

So moving onto the last two face masks I purchased, first up is from the brand, H20plus. I see this brand everywhere they have so many different kinds of skincare products out there and I hear great things about them so I figured I would try this face mask out for myself! The one I purchased is called Aqualiberium Sea Mineral Mud Mask, it purifies pores, absorbs oil, and shine. The back of the product says 

"This mineral-rich mud mask helps balance and purify oily skin for a refined finish. This mineral-rich mud mask helps balance and purify oily skin for a refined finish. Kaolin clay helps naturally attract and absorb pore-deep oil and impurities Aloe vera and sea fennel help relieve redness and deliver nutrient-rich hydration Marine-sourced dulse, Neptune kelp and gigartina help neutralize excess oil and mattify surface shine."

Lastly, I purchased a face mask from a brand I've never seen or heard of before, it's from a brand called ArganPlus. The mask itself is called the Argan Oil Lift & Renew Clay Mask.

"ARGAN+ LIFT & RENEW CLAY MASK helps restore vitality and renew the skin by combining our unique Argan+ Synergy with nourishing botanicals. Full of moisturising benefits, Argan Oil and Shea Butter work together to help replenish and smooth fine lines. Rich in Vitamin C and essential fatty acids, Passionflower Oil further promotes the skin’s vitality whilst Kaolin and Green Clay help draw out impurities."

That's it for my mini face mask haul, let me know if you have tried any of these out for yourself and leave a comment below! I will be sure to update this post with full reviews on each product once I use them. I will try my best to post links to where you can find these items if interested! Hope you guys have a beautiful rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You have done a great job. Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from. Thank you for posting.
    Face Masks

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson